Monday, January 19, 2009

Hi I'm Mr. Seamstress.

I said i'd never do it, but i'm finally a blogger.
And so i would like to welcome you all to it.
You may have already noticed that it is entitled Mr. Seamstress,
which is exactly what I am. A man who enjoyes sewing.
Hell, it the only thing I really can do!
And this blog will be about (surprise surprise) sewing!

Okay, so why a blog about sewing.
Well to me it seems there is a lot of information out there, but it's all very scattered and a lot is unclear
to my knowledge there isn't a single site that gives you all the clear info on sewing, with good photographs, instructions and drawings.
And a site wich is usable either for the people who are just starting out sewing, or for the more experienced sewer.
Now I don't expect this humble blog to become the answer to this void on the internet.
But maybe it can help to fill in a small niche.

And on another note, if you'd like to know more about me, check out my profile.

Well, I don't think i'm really good with these introductions,
so less typing and more sewing!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Mr. Seamstress- I just found your blog and I love it! Thank you for sharing your knowledge with people like me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mr. Seamstress! Your corset work is fantastic! But what I LOVE is your detailed instructions. I'm making my first actual corset and your advice is so complete and so helpful! Also - love the paper dresses. Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete

I'd like to know your opinion.